Introducing the EGL BoxStar LED System
- Finally ….. a competitively priced LED system for sign
cabinets and larger channel letters that offers face brightness
comparable to conventional fluorescent sign lamps. Supplied
as a standard module string, BoxStar® can be used as a light
source in a variety of signage applications, including mounting
on readily available rail to produce up to 450 lumens per linear
foot (900 lumens per linear foot for double sided signs). With
its superior brightness and a CRI rating far higher than
standard fluorescent sign lamps, colors of backlit vinyls and
graphics will be bold, bright and true.
- Long life, energy saving alternative to fluorescents in sign boxes and larger channel letters. Easy to install. Long service life compared to conventional fluorescent lamps.
- 112 lumens per module as supplied, delivered via high specification, high efficiency Seoul Semiconductor LED with high maximum junction temperature and very low thermal resistance, ensuring minimal light degradation even at elevated sign temperatures.
- 450+ lumens per linear foot per face attainable in sign cabinets and with a CRI of 85, graphics are rendered as intended – bright and accurate.
- Uses standard 12VDC LED power supplies.
- Highly versatile. Use as supplied, or mounted to readily available extrusion for uniform light distribution in single and double sided sign cabinets. Also available pre-mounted on installation friendly, lightweight rail system – ideal for field retrofit applications.
- 5 year warranty. Certifications pending